· You will have options provided to you when placing your order on the site.
· We operate a Next Day Delivery service as standard, this means orders received before 12 noon can be dispatched to the couriers on the same day and arrive to the delivery address by the next working day.
· The delivery times, dates and delivery prices are subject to the delivery options you choose when placing your order.
· Our deliveries are made by third party couriers (APC Couriers). These deliveries may require a signature. If you are out, the delivery may be completed in accordance with any instructions that you have given us when you placed your order, such as placing your order in a safe place or to a neighbor. In the event that the delivery has failed a card informing you of the attempted delivery shall be posted through your letterbox, containing instructions on how to re-arrange delivery.
· Please keep your delivery notes and notify us immediately if any part of your order is missing or damaged. In the case of damage please retain all packaging.
· Deliveries on orders over £100 will not be charged.
Returns and Cancellations
· We will provide you with a full replacement or refund with any faulty wines. This will not affect your statutory rights.
· We may ask that any wines you wish to return due to faults be returned to us for inspection. We will get in touch with you to organise this at your convenience.
· If you wish to wholly, or partially, cancel an order, you may do so up to and including 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your order. We will be in touch with you to organise the collection of the unwanted goods.
· In order to let us know if you want to cancel an order, please get in touch with us via email: email@example.com.
· Refunds will be made through the same payment method you used to make the payment.
For definitions please look at our Terms and Conditions page.